LL - Dream Team Special LL - Dream Team Special

Amazing, as always. The humor, the sound editing and pretty much everything about this is well done, especially the pacing.

Great job, once more!

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

I have serious problems with this animation

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know how you can fix your animation and make it enjoyable to watch for a broader audience.

Firstly, the background didn't really suit the animation very well. The animation was somewhat sketchy, where as the background was very clean and you used gradients on that. This can look good, but in this movie it sadly didn't. It distracted from the actual character movement.

The character movement itself wasn't half bad. And by that I mean at least you didn't tween everything, you actually used frame by frame - which i like - but it all looked very stiff and unnatural. Especially the first movement.

The story itself, I don't know, I've never had that problem so perhaps i just can't really get into the story of the flash. The jokes weren't really funny though.

The style was pretty much a cross over between Eddsworld and Egoraptor, taking both negative sides from both of their styles. Along with the voice acting, which was really wannabe-egoraptor-esque. Can't really say I liked it.

Hope you'll do better on your next one.

servandovill responds:

this isnt a egoraptor or eddsword style , i took adventures time references , maybe u have no kind of issues from this kind , but u may imagine it cause almost everyone in the word had this issue, this isnt a story its a flash , a commedy theres not such of a big story here. u are expecting alot from me since this is my second submmition? i like gradients which i do , and if i dont want to put it in my characters , then its my problem , i think it blend it good , but anyways is ur comment, unnatural should be that u had never been in love, of some kind of this story. but i appreciate the comment thanks.

I Hate LL I Hate LL

lmfao this is fucking great

please, PLEASE make more. This is awesome.

LL- Blind LL- Blind

This is really great

I really like the use of music and sound effects. And for some reason, what i enjoyed most about the flash is when onigiri very slowly accelerates when walking away from zteagh.

LL - Munchies LL - Munchies

A-ma-zing

Fucking great. that was a brilliant movie. I loved the voice acting, you've got pretty damn nice timing when it comes to directive humor and the animation was very nice, the simple style fitted very well.

LL - Leave This World LL - Leave This World

awesome

although there were some veeeeeeeery minor flaws (like me not being in that collab!), it was really amazing. Great job guys!

LL - Whenever LL - Whenever

woah

just a truly amazing piece of work, i really fucking love it. Awesome music, amazing art, smooth animation.

The German Love Film The German Love Film

i am german

i am german and this basically sums up everything we have on tv here nowadays

Evil Ferrari: The Movie Evil Ferrari: The Movie

dam amazing

that was seriously crazy-cool-wicked.

amazing work man, thanks a lot for the cameo ;)

Sing Boy Episode 1 Part 2 Sing Boy Episode 1 Part 2

fucking amazing

i was shocked, i cried, then i laughed my ass off.

awesome flash.