All 10 art Reviews

Sunshine Sunshine

ffffffffff

who the fuck gives a shit whether this is traced or not, fucking great either way.

Pico In time! Pico In time!

kinda nice

it looks very "dirty" and it doesn't have anything special to it, for me. Also, pico's thumb is on the wrong side of his hand.

TheShadling responds:

X) ? No its not look at youre hands

WEN in rome WEN in rome

not bad

but i kind of heard that you were gay so that's why you just get 9 instead of 10 points. I think i read it in the papers or something.

also LolzCatzFaggotz, what are furryes? Is that like a question? "Does it have fur(r)? yes" like, if someone was interrupting someone else. "Does it have fur""yes"?

Pixel Ego Pixel Ego

);

it's sad to see you dress like a fag in your spare time );

also i have to admit, it's almost as good as the tf2 medic i drew in ms paint.

ps. photoshop or ms paint??

Egoraptor responds:

Paint Shop Pro actually, I keep 4.12 around just because it was almost made for pixel art.

pump it pump it

reported

this is stolen from the mmorpg maple story i will sue ur ass

rtil responds:

save it for the jury kraut

Julia Sitting on her 'Zook Julia Sitting on her 'Zook

i give it a 2/10

Egoraptor responds:

you're so generous psi!!!!!!!

drillbit girl drillbit girl

i give it a rating of 2/10 sry

rtil responds:

banned

Castle Crashers Ad Castle Crashers Ad

love it

I really like it a lot, the only thing that is extremely distracting is that the grey castlecrashers and the guys with axes (above the frog thing) aren't as detailed as the other drawings, or shaded. Doesn't really fit into the picture in my opinion.
Besides that, great work, nice use of colors as well.

Mech Chick Mech Chick

nicely done

It's pretty nicely done in my opinion. The head feels like it's out of perspective though, the face in particular.

LegolaSS responds:

true... i could have enlarged her eyes and toned down the anime style head... but come on... in compairison to them huge things underneath it doesnt seem so bad... :P... (please note i was asked to do a hot chick in a mech suit with huge breasts... supose i took it to seriously :P) thanks for the review...

Explosion Sketch Explosion Sketch

study that stuff a little more

You should try to study explosions a little more. This looks more like something that would come out of a firework. Theuse of colors isn't really good either, they're too bright. Maybe also, instead of making a cartoony cotton ball for smoke, try to use alpha colors to make it look like actual smoke.

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks for the tips and the nice review!